Inesorabile

INEXORABLE 

Among the floor joints of the cobblestones, 
under boots of armed forces, 
I have lost my verses. 

The world had rhymes 
that I no longer find, 
the leaves do not turn yellow in the sunset, 
kisses have no flavor. 

I live in abstention, 
in the pain that doesn't hurt, 
in the peace that kills every day, 
inexorable. 

I forgot the noise of my heartbeats, 
the taste of my troubles, 
the acrid smell of tear gas in the mind, 
the fiery burning in the eyes 
that generated tears and anger, 
the glacial goodbye. 

Balaclava in the closet, 
between shirts that go tight 
and the scent of the processions 
in memory. 

I live in abstention, 
in the life that can't live, 
with the end slowly approaching, 
inexorable. 

                         (Tyler Nothing)

_______________________________ 

INESORABILE 

Tra le fughe dei sampietrini, 
sotto stivali di forze armate, 
ho smarrito i miei versi. 

Il mondo aveva rime 
che non trovo più, 
le foglie non si ingialliscono nel tramonto, 
i baci non hanno sapore. 

Vivo nell'astensione, 
nel dolore che non fa male, 
nella pace che uccide ogni giorno, 
inesorabile. 

Ho dimenticato il rumore dei miei palpiti, 
il sapore dei miei affanni, 
l'acre odore dei lacrimogeni nella mente, 
il bruciore ardente negli occhi 
che generava lacrime e rabbia, 
il glaciale addio. 

Passamontagna nell'armadio, 
tra magliette che vanno strette 
e il profumo dei cortei nella memoria. 

Vivo nell'astensione, 
nel vita che non riesce vivere, 
con la fine che s'avvicina lentamente, 
inesorabile.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento